PRACTICE TIMES ... Please contact the respective FSC coach to schedule practice times at Florida Southern.
LOCKER ROOMS/SHOWERS ... Locker rooms will be assigned to visiting teams (basketball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, and volleyball) upon arrival at Jenkins Field House or the Barnett Athletic Complex. Baseball will be assigned locker rooms at Henley Field. ALL TEAMS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN SHOWER TOWELS.
TICKET PRICES ... General Admission ticket prices for all Florida Southern regular season athletic events are $5 for adults and $3 for Seniors, Military and visiting students. Youth (ages 12 and under) are admitted free of charge ... Reserved seating for basketball is limited to season ticket holders only ... FSC faculty, staff, and students are admitted free to all home events with a valid Moccasin ID. Group tickets are available at discounted prices.
PASS LIST POLICY ... No pass list or reduced admission passes will be accepted for visiting teams unless otherwise stated in the competition contract agreement.
EVENT PARKING ... Team vehicles may drop off athletes at 945 Ingraham Avenue (in front of the ROTC Building). Your busses/vans will be able to remain parked in the bus loop. Team vehicles may drop athletes off at Henley Field (1125 N. Florida Ave.) in front of the main entrance to the stadium. Busses will park in the grass lot located on the other side of N. Florida Ave. across from the stadium.
RESTAURANT GUIDE ... Below is a list of FSC food sponsors. Mention you are a visiting team for potential discounts.
OFFICIAL HOTEL OF THE MOCS (Area Code 863)
The Terrace Hotel - 688-0800 (Toll-free 888-644-8400), 329 East Main St. (Downtown Lakeland, closest to FSC), Contact - Bruce Dunbar or Isabelle Cyr (603-5408), firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: If exiting off Polk Parkway (Exit 7), turn north onto Florida Ave. Go approximately 3.5 miles to Main Street and turn right. The Terrace Hotel is three blocks east on the right at the corner of Main and Massachusetts. If coming from I-4 or Highway 98, stay on Florida Ave. heading south for approximately 3.5 miles to Main Street and turn left. The Terrace Hotel is three blocks east on the right at the corner of Main and Massachusetts. Parking is available on the south side of the hotel off of Massachusetts.
ATHLETIC TRAINING SERVICES INFORMATION
The Florida Southern College Athletic Training Staff is looking forward to your visit to our campus. Our staff will be available to assist you and your team with your athletic training and medical needs.
- A certified Athletic Trainer will be present for all home hosted events/competitions.
- The athletic training facility is located on the first floor of Jenkins Field House.
- The athletic training facility is equipped with modalities, emergency equipment, and athletic training supplies.
- Each team will be provided with water, cups, ice/ice bags.
- Each team is required to bring bench and shower towels.
- Available emergency equipment includes AEDs, stretchers, crutches, and vacuum splints.
- Arrangements will be made for necessary medical procedures.
- The FSC athletic training facility will be available to provide treatments for your student-athletes. Please call ahead to coordinate treatment times.
- Only basic treatments (ice/hydrocollator packs) will be given to a visiting student-athlete unless we receive a written protocol from your staff detailing the type of treatment to be rendered
TRAVELING WITHOUT AN ATC:
- Please notify us in advance if there will not be an ATC accompanying your team so we can make the necessary arrangements to provide the additional coverage.
- Please send all necessary athletic training supplies.
Please send student-athlete insurance information with your coach.
- Please make sure your coach has the FSC athletic training contact information.
- There are no athletic training facilities at Henley Field.
- If the sporting event is held off campus, the above athletic training services will still apply.
- Please contact the athletic training staff if an ATC is not traveling with your team.
- Please send treatment protocols if ATC is not traveling with your team.
- Please send the necessary athletic training supplies to prepare your team for competition.
- Please notify us if we can assist you with any special needs during your stay.
- Please bring your own bench and shower towels.
- Please send student-athlete insurance information with your coach.
SPORTS MEDICINE DIRECTORY: (863-680-4267)
- Al Green, Head Athletic Trainer (email@example.com) – 863-670-3754
- Reggie Mungrue, Associate Athletic Trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 863-712-0261
- Gayle Olson, Assistant Athletic Trainer (email@example.com) - 508-269-4036
- Andy Gonzalez, Assistant Athletic Trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 954-558-7000
- Cheryl Hairston, Assistant Athletic Trainer (email@example.com) - 804-731-8715
- Colleen Melvin, Assistant Athletic Trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 401-595-8212
- Chelsea Lingelbach, Assistant Athletic Trainer (email@example.com) - 407-455-1688
EMERGENCY NUMBERS (Area Code 863)
- FSC Campus Safety - Non-Emergency 680-4125
- FSC Switch Board - 680-4305
- Lakeland Regional Health - 687-1100 / 1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
- Bartow Regional Medical Center - 519-1800 / 2200 Osprey Blvd., Bartow Fla.
- Watson Clinic Urgent Care - 680-7271 / 1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
The following are FSC food sponsors. Be sure to mention you are a visiting team! (Area Code 863)
|The Chop Shop||126 South Kentucky Ave.||603-4040|
|Cozy Oaks||1201 E. Orange St.||802-8121|
|Firehouse Subs||3615 S. Florida Ave. #280||709-1161|
|Fred's Market (buffet or menu, ask for visiting team rate)||2124 Harden Blvd.||603-7080|
|Glory Days||3790 Lakeside Village Ct.|
|Il Forno||3615 S. Florida Ave.||607-6030|
|Jimmy John's||125 N. Kentucky Ave.||688-3118|
|Little Caesar's Pizza (ask for manager & FSC visiting team rate)||2936 S. Florida Ave.||937-9222|
|Mojo's||1853 E. Memorial Blvd.|
|Subs 'n' Such||1008 S. Florida Ave.||686-9035|
|Winners Circle||4215 S. Florida Ave.||644-9464|
|Movie theater is located at Lakeside Village (on Harden Blvd. next to Polk Parkway)|