Santoli, who was named the NCAA Division II Midfielder of the Year for the second-straight time by the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association, finished with 44 goals, 21 assists and 65 total points as a junior as the Moccasins advanced to the NCAA Division II championship game for the second-straight year.
During the season, the first-team All-American helped the Mocs to a school-record 21 wins, and won 48 draw controls, collected 39 ground balls and forced 27 turnovers. She easily surpassed last year's total of 35 goals, and finished second on the team in draw controls, ground balls and caused turnovers.
The 2017 Sunshine State Conference Player of the Year, Santoli tallied at least one point in 20 of the 21 games in which she played, and scored a goal in 18 different contests. She scored multiple goals 13 times this season, with a season-high five in a 15-4 victory over No. 16 IUP on March 15.
Included in Santoli's postseason cache of honors were: IWLCA All-South Region 1st Team; CoSIDA Academic All-District Team; SSC All-Tournament Team; All-SSC 1st Team; SSC Offensive Player of the Week (3/20/17); and SSC Commissioner's Honor Roll.
MOCCASIN MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS
- Baseball - Mitch Reeves & Jake Walsh
- Men's Basketball - Michael Volovic
- Women's Basketball - Camille Giardina
- Men's Cross Country - Festus Kemboi
- Women's Cross Country - Allison Wright
- Men's Golf - John VanDerLaan
- Women's Golf - Amanda Gartrell
- Men's Lacrosse - Matt Lalli
- Women's Lacrosse - Emily Santoli
- Men's Soccer - (July 11)
- Women's Soccer - (July 12)
- Softball - (July 13)
- Men's Swimming - (July 14)
- Women's Swimming - (July 15)
- Men's Tennis - (July 16)
- Women's Tennis - (July 17)
- Men's Track - (July 18)
- Women's Track - (July 19)
- Volleyball - (July 20)
- Men's Water Ski - (July 21)
- Women's Water Ski - (July 22)